A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Baby Friends

Reubern

I still remember the first time I met my first baby friend - Reubern di di! He is 11 days younger than me and his Mummy Auntie Joanne is my Mummy's good friend. He visited ouR place on 18 Nov and we had quite an interaction in the bed. Hey think straight! Its just us baby boys' way of getting each other's acquaintance.

Jovann : Helo Reubern... Box you!



Reubern : Hey you, BOx you back!



Jovann : Crap! Daddy caught me doing that!



Jovann & Reubern : Okie lah, let's be friends and hold hands instead


And this are our Mummies!


Der Nen and Cayden

Mummy brought me to a playgroup in early December, where I met Der Nen for the first time. Hey, check out the link to his blog too! He has sssuuccch big lovely eyes, just like his Mummy. That first lesson, I was just in a daze, confused what all the singing and dancing is all about. But Mummy seemed to enjoy it. The 2nd and 3rd lesson however, I caught on pretty fast, and hey! dancing is fun! so is the massage. I met Cayden gor gor too, and here's a pic of us exhausted after the playgroup.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jovann gor gor! Yeah, lets not fight, we shall be good frens kae? :) hope mummy can bring me to your place again then i can play with you. :)

The 2 Darlings of the Family said...

Dear Reubern, yes we shall be good friends like our Mummies like dat! :) quick ask your mummy bring you to my place so we can play play again. I just learnt how to squeal loudly now, we can try see who does it loudest! hahahaa.

~~ Baby Jovann