A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Time in the Ergo

Mummy has purchased an ergo carrier for Daddy to carry me in during long shopping trips so that her shoulders won't break from carrying the 7kg me in the sarong sling. We have collected the carrier from Auntie June (who reccommended it to Mummy) more than a month back and it was sitting on the floor until today when Daddy decided my neck is firm enough for a try in the ergo. he was mighty excited, and re-watch the Ergo instructional dvd again just to familiarise with the steps and how to secure me safely in. After some fumbles, initial awkwardness (on Daddy's part) and noisy complaining (on my part) while daddy groped frantically behind him to find the buckle, I am finally in the ergo! and hey, this feels snug. Daddy practised a few times until he is quite an expert now...... eerrr....are you, Daddy?

I sat in it for a long time with my arms outstretched around Daddy's ample infront (tummy). Mmmmmm.......nice cushion..... Daddy say now he has to sacrifice and eat more so that I have a soft pillow to lean on in the Ergo. Ha!



My head dissappeared for a moment when Daddy tried out the hood on me.










Okie, think I have enough already....Let Me out!

2 comments:

Babywearing Sales & Consulting said...

Looks great! Check out theergolady.com for great tips and tricks!

Anonymous said...

Hey little Jovann, Mummy Bin & Daddy Samuel! You r sooooo CUTE! :p Auntie Michell really wish can meet u real person! Hehe.... muaks muaks! (like muaks muaks ur mummy last time) :p
Can c ur mummy put alot of effort before,during and after you come to this world! So warm to see ur own blog, really a charming boy2 ya! You r such a fortunate and blessful BABY!

Bin & Sam, so happy to see ur build up a new HOME with additional member in your life! Ganbade to have 2nd one ya! :p

Wish ur have a sweet family FOREVER~~~