A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The day I look like Daddy!

Mummy was esctatic when she saw this shirt in Fox Baby that look like the mini version of a springfield shirt daddy has. It went into the shopping basket within 5 seconds. She has visions of dressing me in that and looking like a small version of daddy, albeit more handsome of course.

So, it was decided I will wear that on the 27 Jan.

Auntie Li'an invited us to her chalet at NSRCC. We were supposed to reach there at 4pm so Mummy can spend 1.5hours there sanba-ing with Auntie Li-an before rushing from East Coast to Orchard to attend 3rd Uncle's solemnisation at Marriott. But as luck would have it, and because of me I must add, daddy mummy ended up rushing out at 3.40pm, reaching NSRCC at 4.20pm, then was unlucky enough to end up behind another car at the barrier into the bungalow that decided to reverse in high speed into us and.......*CRASH*! There goes daddy's front license plate into scrap haven. I was in deep sleep after mummy sang more than 500 songs to me on the way here to lure me into dreamland, so that crash stirred me awake a few minutes later. To cut the long story short, Daddy exchanged some details with the lady driver, made her sign a form, then proceeded to the bungalow where Auntie Hanzi was already anxiously waiting for us having heard of the news via mummy's smses.

Since we only have 0.5hours there before we need to leave, it was a quick catching up with them on their newly married life, and lotsa coo-ing and gaa-ing over humble me
.

Auntie Hanzi : "cutie......they made the hands so small nowadays......."



















Auntie Hanzi and Jovann : "It's love at first sight......"









Jovann : "Damn it, you are married. Cheh."
Auntie Hanzi: "It's alright, Thomas won't mind...."








Jovann :"Well....we do look good together".....




















Uncle Thomas snatched me from Auntie Hanzi's hands and plonked me on the sofa.





Jovann:"Okie, I am seated and I am bib-ed. Now where is my milk and dancing ladies?"



















Jovann :"Drooool....the samba egg looks darn good...."


























Jovann:"okie, i am sick of this sofa......."













(By the way, Auntie Li'an, Mummy has finally uploaded the photos of pretty you and me taken on your wedding day! Sorry for the delay as I made her too busy. Check out the previous posting on your wedding. :))

Now, its time for you to ask, so whats the meaning of the title of this post??!!! well.......this is me and daddy! Don't we look alike??!!

No comments: