A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Jovann's First Christmas

On a trip to town before Christmas, Daddy Mummy came across the lovely Xmas deco set-up in Wisma. It has a little house with cute little windows, and lotsa Xmas trees. While we snapped away, many passerbys looked at us and smiled. Must be coz I look so cute in my little blue jumper bought by Auntie Honey, Auntie Mimi and Uncle Jerel. :)



Christmas is finally over! you won't believe what Daddy Mummy put me through during Christmas time. I mean, I know its my first Christmas with them and all that, but still.......

They dress me with a little santa hat, with matching red and white clothes. Funnily, mummy has quite a few of that. And....they took so many photos.....


cheeky santa

bored santa
angry santa

sleepy santa
santa asleep
santa doing Gong Xi Gong Xi......ooops wrong festive season!




















OEI! If you take any more photos
I will BOX you hor!



Grrrrrrr........... let me open my presents NOW!!!
Thank you to Zoh Zoh, Gong Gong Ma Ma, Ji Zek Ji Zim, Auntie Cecilia and Uncle Daniel, Shauna and Kieira zeh zeh, Uncle Malcolm and Auntie Sharon and Daddy Mummy!

Mummy Daddy brought me to meet 2 friends, Auntie Kelly with Baby Joshua and Uncle Kim Sun with Baby Darwin, babies of Mummy's U classmates whom she hasn't met for the longest time. It was a fun time, but I slept for the first half of the visit, but woke up in time for the photoshoot! hehehe.

Uncle Kim Sun's Baby Darwin is asleep in the sarong when this photo was taken. He was very sad, but no worries Mummy has included a photo of Baby Darwin here!

On Christmas Day itself I played Peek a Boo with Daddy! When Mummy knew it she was mad as I didn't seem to appreciate it when she played it with me. Sorry Mummy think its the Christmas mood...

No comments: