A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Auntie Sharon's Birthday celebration

Uncle Malcolm and Auntie Sharon (oh btw they are also my god father and god mum hehehe), invited us to their little intimate party at NSRCC resort. Mummy dressed me up and Daddy couldn't resist revealing a bit of my as yet non-existent chest hair. Don't I look like a pai gia (bad egg)?

That was a lovely dinner, or so Mummy told me as I couldn't eat anything there. When Auntie Sharon saw me she couldn't resist taking a photo with me. *Whistle*...what a pretty lady eh?

And naturally, Daddy and Mummy din wanna lose out too so grabbed the long suffering me into a pose for the camera. BUt then again, I am wearing my ralph lauren romper so I am not complaining. Daddy has a matching top!

No comments: