A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Me and My pretty cousins!

I have 2 cousins waiting for me when I was borned. My big zeh zeh cousin is Shauna, a vivacious little girl with impish pretty looks and so cheeky and talkative! I love her so much because she always say I look.... ah-hem...so handsome! but of course.......hehehehe!

My other zeh zeh cousin was borned 36 days before me, and her name is Kieira. She has a rather firm neck now, unlike me who's little head is still bobbing precariously when held upright, but much to daddy mummy's amusement i still prefer this position since 6 weeks old because I can see the world better. I can't wait to be able to sit up myself! then I can finally play "who-can-throw-the-food-furthest" game!


No comments: