A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Clothes!

11 Jan Mummy managed to find a nice outfit for me to wear on the 1st day of CNY. In fact, she has already thought out what I should wear for the first 3 days of CNY, the shoes that go with each and what I should wear to sleep on the eve of CNY. Gosh! Daddy said if I had been a girl baby Mummy would have gone crazy what with the galore of pink dresses, bows, hairclips and tiny skirts and tops available. As it is, I already have more clothes than I can wear, and I guess I will only wear each of them once as I am growing so fast.

When we reached home today, Mummy pestered Daddy to open the letter box though their hands were laden with bags and little me, as she has a shrewd idea that my new tippy toe socks she ordered for me since more than a month ago has already arrived in our mail. and she's right! This caused her to bounce up and down in happiness in the lift on the way up, with me in her arms.

No comments: