A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Friday, January 12, 2007

How Jovann Sleeps

Before I give birth to you, I read that mothers often can spend hours standing at their baby's cot watching them sleep. I could not imagine how adorable a sleeping baby can be until we met you. You have no idea how many times we stood there gazing at you, the innocent look on your face as you drift into dreamland. In the initial period, you startled a lot as a newborn, and we put the beansprout pillow on you to try to calm you down. you look adorable when you move your mouth in your sleep as if you are drinking dream milk, frown in your sleep as if something irks you, smile in your sleep when you having sweet dreams. you tugged at our heartstrings when you whimper or cry in your sleep as we wonder if there's a monster chasing you.though I know I have to put you down once you are asleep, many times I had to struggle to let go the peacefully sleeping bundle in my arms as its such a sweet feeling to have you sleeping in arms.Sleep, baby angel...



you even do it sitting up

No comments: