A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aug-Oct08 Babies Playgroup

*****11 Jan 2008 (Sunday)*****

Jazreel says.......

Mommy and her friend Auntie Jen, together with some other mommies, started a playgroup for us babies. Auntie Jen is Mommy's JC classmate, a long time friend. We are all borned in Aug-Oct 2008, so we are all as small. We finally met up on 11 Jan Sunday, the day I turned 11 weeks old. But first I followed gor gor to his swim, where I was quite guai, stayed in my infant car seat throughout the swim and bath. I have nice aunties looking in on me and talking to me, so I wasn't bored.

Baby Rosie (coming 5mths old) with her Mommy. When I was still in Mommy's tummy, Rosie was already borned and she attends her sister Anna's swim class religiously every sunday. And she stayed in her baby infant car seat that time, like what I am doing now. But now she's such a big girl already her neck is firm and she of course won't stay in the car seat for long. So her mommy holds her to look at her sister swimming and having fun.




Auntie Diane, she's the mommy of Justin gorgor, who attends the same school as my gorgor!


Gorgor swimming


Then, off we go to my playgroup at Hillview Green, near our place! there shld be 6 babies, but 3 of them cannot come today, so its only us for now. :) There are Aisleyne,
Phileuz and ME (both of them have very unique names hor???)! All us babies have gor gors and jiejies already, coz all these mommies already has 2 kids. So the idea of forming this playgrp is also to let the big ones play together. But today Jeannieve jiejie sick so she came down late. Phileuz also sick so he didn't come down to join us.

Auntie E-ling and my mommy, with their little princesses, Aisleyne and me.


Pretty Aisleyne!


Very funny loh, today Auntie E-ling and Auntie Jen commented that I have a little angmoh look. I said its funny coz they are not the first persons who said this, in fact, more than 5 groups of ppl have commented on this so far. However hard Mommy looks at me, she cannot understand what they mean! But even Daddy, at my birth in the hospital, also commented that! Anyone can explain pls?

Photo Auntie E-ling took of me.


Auntie E-ling and her baby


What Auntie Jen ordered.




Some prosperity pizza thingie


Mommy fed gorgor porridge, but I didn't eat much of course.

Jeannieve jiejie is down, and gorgor played see saw with her. :)




Later, Amabel woke up, and gorgor brought her to the playground to play!


They played very well together, and they shouted out instructions to each other so funny. things like "You go over there!" Then when J was climbing up a step, Amabel pushed his backside, and J turned back and said "Amabel, why you push me?" hehee.





No comments: