A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day out with Ah Gong Ah Ma

>>>>>6 December 2008<<<<<

How can I miss this right? :P Brought Jaz to a CNY photoshoot. This time, my parents joined me. I brought her alone during the Christmas photoshoot, and as I was worried about her toppling out of the chair, I couldn't stand near the camera to capture her attention or make her smile in the right direction. The photos then didn't have much of her looking the right way or smiling. So this time, with my parents around, we had a bit better luck hehee.











And we spent nearly the whole day out, from 12noon to 6.30pm. Ate lunch at the re-opened chinatown food centre. Actually I think it has been re-opened very long, but I am not aware mah hehee.

Jaz sits primly in her stroller once she wakes up, and enjoyed watching the world goes by in the form of aunties and uncles and some working class young people browsing the food stalls. The uncles and aunties tend to look back and smile at her.

I tried nursing her coz wanna make her comfy before the photoshoot but she would have none of that. **Don't cover up the view!!!I wanna see!!**




In the studio after the shoot. My dad was tickled by the headband.


Went Dian Xiao Er in Causeway Point to have early early dinner. So funny when we realised senior citizens (my dad) enjoys 20% off when we dine there. We booked the CNY reunion dinner there as this year they don't intend to cook coz my dad felt it will be quite hectic with 2 kids around and 1 one of them sleeps so early! It will be the FIRST year I am not having reunion dinner at home. All these years, I looked forward to reunion dinner with my parents as the spread is delicious, especially when there's steamboat accompanying it! Well, its the company that matters... :P

Our spread today. I quite like the tasty and simply fare found here, and surprisingly (my dad is very hard to please when it comes to food) my dad does too.
(Mongolian spare pork ribs, spinach in chicken stock and gao gi, their specialty roasted duck in shi quan herbs, double boiled black chicken tonic soup, fish sauce fried bee hoon...)


When nursing Jaz, she poo-ed a lot. I put her down and started on my dinner first hehehe, putting a changing mat under her.


Changed and happy


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Its going to be my 1st CNY!


No comments: