A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playdate with Natalie and Tristan

*****13 January 2008 Tuesday*****

Gor Gor has 2 friends (Wesley and Kayden) he met at Julia Gabriel, who's mommies got pregnant with their number 2's around the same time as my mommy. The 3 mommies (of 3 boys) chatted often in class because they have a common topic. :) Auntie Valeri was due in early Oct, but little Natalie was borned on 30 Sept. Auntie Xueli was due in Nov, and little Tristan was borned on 20 Oct! So you can imagine the 3 mommies sitting in the JG class with their big tummies hehe. They exchanged phone numbers before the 2nd last term ended, coz they stopped JG a term earlier than gorgor.

And I finally met their little ones today, at Auntie Valeri's house! The 3 mommies are on maternity leave, so they could meet up on a weekday. :) Mommy took a cab there with me.

Hehe mommy love the bedsheet of this mattress, so cute!

Natalie and me. Natalie really has her gorgor's Wesley's features, so cute! But she has her own girlish charm too!


When Tristan arrived. The 3 of us. Mommy suggested Tristan goes to the centre so he can 左拥右抱 us 2 girls. :P I must say he really did his part. :P


Tristan also looks like his gorgor Kayden. When Auntie Xueli arrived, she took a good look at me and exclaimed "一点都不象 gorgor!".



Handsome Tristan, his neck is so strong.


Mommy love my pout.


Mommy bought a set of girl girl clothes for Natalie, and Auntie Xueli bought along a yummy cheesecake to be shared. So the 3 mommies had tea while the little ones slept and took turns waking up.

3 sleeping babies...life is good for the mommies while this lasted.



Mommy having tea, I am awake already.


Mommy tried putting me on my tummy to sleep, but no go.


Haha! You can't keep me asleep for long while you're having fuN!


That night was the first night I slept through the night from 9pm to 8am!!! I think its coz I didn't nap well in the day.

No comments: