A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

>>>>>7 January 2008<<<<<

Jovann has been here more than a year ago, but we didnt bring him to the waterplay area then coz he was too young and not walking yet. I have been meaning to do this for ages!!! and finally, today, after I let Jaz has a few good naps that day, I brought her to my parents place and brought Jovann out alone. Have been doing more of this lately, bringing him out alone, coz I can sense he beginning to feel slight jealousy already. And he's getting more sticky to me, so spending 1-on-1 time is precious. Reading the going to school scrapbook with him in the taxi.


We are finally here!! there was hardly anyone as its a Wed late afternoon! He saw this map and immediately said "Butterfly!"


He was initially a bit shy, so took some warming up.


Initially he didn't wanna change into swimsuit, but I know its just a matter of time coz he simply loves playing with water!






many caucasian girls around.
Jovann was making so much noise, talking to them (they won't pay him any attention of course).




He tried pumping the water pump like the jiejies were doing.


I nearly couldn't make him stop! Until fortunately the water jets stopped for very very long, and I told him the jiejies are dressing up (the caregivers are TRYING to get them to stop too). He stopped and looked around for a while. Then the water jets started again after a long pause! So he started yelling happily "there's water water!!!" and is back at it. :P some minutes later, I used the same tactic again, and this time he willingly came with me. Good boy. :)

There was a slight wind initially. but the sun came out and was warm, even the water was warm. But just in case, I dressed him up very quickly, carried him to warm him with my body, then brought him the sand pit as its under direct sunlight. Surprisingly (he used to hate sand), he asked to go down. and he walked around the sandpit, touched the sand, and cleaned his hands immediately hahahaa.


Then he said he want to "sit bicycle". Here he is.


He's so please after this I felt so happy myself. Promised him I will bring him here again on a weekday. But I won't be able to bring him here on a weekday morning, because he is starting school tomorrow. :(

No comments: