A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally a New Fridge

I Finally have a compartmentalised Freezer! Been wanting this ever since I look frustratingly at my milk bags tumbling all over the freezer 2 yrs ago. the need becomes more apparent now as the freezer will contain both milk bags and raw meat (for cooking Jovann's and my meals). Super undesirable if they are not properly seperated. So when I saw the F&P bottom freezer fridge with so nice compartments, I told myself that will be the fridge to buy if our current F&P spoils. And it really happened. The old fridge was conking up on us, leaking water, switching off out of a sudden, and the small tank behind fills up with moisture and condensation on and off. And its only 5-6yrs!

So, here's my much awaited for freezer!!! :)


I am happy like a lark!


No comments: